Simply a unique Kenya safaris, Hakuna matata is a Swahili phrase, translated, it roughly means No worries. It is formed by the words hakuna (there is not here) and matata (plural form of problem). The phrase has been popularized by its use in The Lion King.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Masai Mara Sopa Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
3Lake Nakuru Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Lake Nakuru NPAll Meals Included
4-5Kibo Safari Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Amboseli NPAll Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Seven By Far Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Seven By Far Travel.