Visit the world famous Masai Mara and enjoy a vast array of animals. Explore the two Rift Valley lakes, Naivasha and Nakuru, which are home to thousands of birds. The tour ends with a visit to the foothills of the magnificent Mount Kilimanjaro. This tour can start with either Masai Mara or Amboseli.
This budget tour includes camping and tented camps.
Small group tour
This tour will be shared with other interested travelers. Max 6 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour.
Suitable for all ages
This tour is suitable for children of all ages.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Budget camping Bordering Masai Mara NR without fencesLunch & Dinner Included
2Budget camping Bordering Greater Masai Mara without fencesAll Meals Included
3Budget camping In or near NaivashaAll Meals Included
4Wildlife Clubs of Kenya Budget banda inside Lake Nakuru NPAll Meals Included
5-6Kibo Safari Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Amboseli NPAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Africa Travel Waves Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Africa Travel Waves Safaris.