This tour is one of our scheduled and group tours that we have every first weekend of the month. The first day is a long day of driving starting in Kampala and going to any sector of either Bwindi, Ngahinga, or Volcanoes Park depending on where the Gorilla tracking permits are obtained from. The second day is a Gorilla tracking day with one of the many groups or families of the gorillas we have in these parks. The third day is spent visiting climbing lions and returning to Kampala.
Things to Consider
Medium group tour
Can start any day
Cannot be customized
Min age of
- This group tour will be shared with other interested travelers.
- There will be a max of 9 passengers per vehicle on this medium group tour.
- Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Buhoma Community Rest Camp Budget tented camp just outside Bwindi Impenetrable NPDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Muzungu Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.