On this safari you will experience the highlight of meeting the mountain gorillas of Uganda. During your gorilla trekking you will walk through the beautiful jungle and spend one hour with the gorillas of the misty mountains. If time allows after the trek you will spend the second night at the edge of Queen Elizabeth NP with the chance of seeing elephants.
This mid-range tour uses lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 16 years
The minimum for this tour is 16 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Gorilla Mist Camp Mid-range lodge bordering Bwindi NP without fencesLunch & Dinner Included
2Topi Lodge Mid-range lodgeAll Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Mamaland Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Mamaland Safaris.