Pam Tours and Travel Ltd
/5 – 22 Reviews
This tour is tailored to give clients wishing to see the yearly wildebeest migration in the Mara Serengeti ecosystem a great chance to spent good time tracking and watching the millions of wildebeest and zebras cross the Mara river. This occurs in months of July to September each year while these great herds move in search for the red oat grass and water clients will have four game drives to provide the best chances of witnessing the river crossing and a glimpsy of the" BIG FIVE "animals.
This mid-range tour uses tented camps.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 6 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Cannot be customized
The contents of this tour cannot be changed.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Minimum age of 1 year
The minimum age for this tour is 1 year.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Mara Leisure Camp Mid-range tented camp bordering Masai Mara NR without fencesDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Pam Tours and Travel Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Pam Tours and Travel Ltd.