This comprehensive private fly-in safari brings you to the famous Kruger National Park, the Sabi Sands and the Panorama Route. Benefit from convenient direct flights in and out of Kruger Park, that allow your safari to start the moment you arrive. Experience outstanding Big 5 sightings in Kruger National Park and on a private game reserve in the famous Sabi Sand. Enjoy the impressive landscape of the Panorama Route with Blyde River Canyon, the world's third largest canyon.
This mid-range tour uses guest houses and bush camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 6 years
The minimum for this tour is 6 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Chestnut Country Lodge Mid-range guest house just outside Kruger NPDay 1: Dinner Included
Day 2: Breakfast & Dinner Included
3Notten's Bush Camp Luxury bush camp (with rustic facilities) inside Notten's GR (Sabi Sands)All Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Roho Ya Chui, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Roho Ya Chui.