This safari gives you the best of what Murchison Falls National Park has to offer. You will experience a boat cruise on the Nile spotting animals on the banks, two game-drives on the savanna and see the top of the impressive falls as well as go trekking rhinos at Ziwa rhino sanctuary.
This mid-range tour uses lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 3 years
The minimum for this tour is 3 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Twiga Tales Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Murchison Falls NPDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Mamaland Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Mamaland Safaris.