This is a superior safari that offers tremendous value, comfort and amazing wildlife viewing in Botswana's best wilderness areas. On this safari, staying in permanent camps and flying between each, you will have the opportunity to visit Chobe National Park, Moremi Game Reserve in the Okavango Delta, and the Boteti River that borders Makgadikgadi Pans National Park. The safari can run in either direction, and we can easily add Victoria Falls as an extension at a reasonable additional cost.
This luxury tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Chobe Game Lodge Luxury lodge inside Chobe NPAll Meals Included
3-4Savute Safari Lodge Luxury lodge inside Chobe NPAll Meals Included
5-6Camp Moremi Luxury+ tented camp inside Moremi GR (Okavango Delta)All Meals Included
7-8Leroo La Tau Luxury lodge bordering Makgadikgadi Pans NP without fencesAll Meals Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Journeys Discovering Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Journeys Discovering Africa.