Sunset and Sunrise safari"Amboseli is one of the best spots in the world to watch elephant with the backdrop of Africa’s highest mountain, Mount Kilimanjaro. Writers have described Amboseli National Park as a home for the Gods’. The park also provides the best chance of spotting the elusive black rhino. Lion and cheetah are common as well as Maasai giraffe, eland, Coke's heartebeest, waterbuck, impala and gazelle.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Kibo Safari Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Amboseli NPAll Meals Included
2The Ark Hotel Mid-range lodge inside Aberdare NPMeals at Own Expense
3Samburu Ashnil Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Samburu NRAll Meals Included
4Samburu Ashnil Camp Mid-range lodge inside Samburu NRAll Meals Included
5Flamingo Hill Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Lake Nakuru NPAll Meals Included
6-7Osero Enarau Tented Camp Mid-range tented camp outside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Meals at Own Expense
- This tour is offered by Tekko Tours and Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Tekko Tours and Travel.