Sunset and Sunrise safari"Amboseli is one of the best spots in the world to watch elephant with the backdrop of Africa’s highest mountain, Mount Kilimanjaro. Writers have described Amboseli National Park as a home for the Gods’. The park also provides the best chance of spotting the elusive black rhino. Lion and cheetah are common as well as Maasai giraffe, eland, Coke's heartebeest, waterbuck, impala and gazelle.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Kibo Safari Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Amboseli NPAll Meals Included
2The Ark Mid-range lodge inside Aberdare NPMeals at Own Expense
3-4Ashnil Samburu Camp Luxury tented camp inside Buffalo Springs NRAll Meals Included
5Flamingo Hill Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Lake Nakuru NPAll Meals Included
6Osero Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
7Ilkeliani Camp Mid-range tented bush camp just outside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Meals at Own Expense
- This tour is offered by Tekko Tours and Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Tekko Tours and Travel.