Uganda is all about its friendly people and the diversity in landscapes and activities. This trip will show you the best of what Uganda has to offer. Queen Elizabeth National Park has teeming wildlife and a grassland savannah and Bwindi Forest is full of interesting endemic flora and fauna. On top of this you will find highlights like gorilla tracking, chimpanzee tracking and the boat safaris. And, as with all our midrange trips, you will stay in an excellent array of comfortable lodges.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Cassia Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near KampalaMeals at Own Expense
2-3Kibale Forest Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Kibale NPBreakfast & Dinner Included
4-5Marafiki Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Queen Elizabeth NPBreakfast & Dinner Included
6-7Mutanda Lake Resort Mid-range resort outside Bwindi Impenetrable NPDay 6: Breakfast & Dinner Included
Day 7: All Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Matoke Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Matoke Tours.