Uganda is all about its friendly people and the diversity in landscapes and activities. This trip will show you the best of what Uganda has to offer. Queen Elizabeth National Park has teeming wildlife and a grassland savannah and Bwindi Forest is full of interesting endemic flora and fauna. On top of this you will find highlights like gorilla tracking, chimpanzee tracking and the boat safaris. And, as with all our midrange trips, you will stay in an excellent array of comfortable lodges.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and guest houses.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1ViaVia Uganda Entebbe Budget guest house in or near EntebbeMeals at Own Expense
2-3Turaco Treetops Mid-range lodge bordering Kibale NP without fencesBreakfast & Dinner Included
4-5Marafiki Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Queen Elizabeth NPBreakfast & Dinner Included
6-7Mutanda Lake Resort Mid-range lodge in or near Lake MutandaDay 6: Breakfast & Dinner Included
Day 7: All Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Matoke Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Matoke Tours.