From the classic wilderness of Meru to the savannahs of the Masai Mara - home to the Big Five, this safari experience will expose you to some real wilderness and great game viewing. You will visit Lake Naivasha for a boat safari and guided nature walk and there will be lots of opportunities to see the Big Five during game drives in Meru, Nakuru, Masai Mara and Ol Pejeta wildlife conservancy, where you will also be able to track lions and experience a night game drive. GBP & USD accepted.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Ikweta Safari Camp Budget tented camp just outside Meru NPAll Meals Included
3-4Sweet Waters Serena Camp Luxury tented camp inside Ol PejetaAll Meals Included
5Sopa Lodge Nakuru Mid-range lodge inside Lake Nakuru NPAll Meals Included
6Sopa Resort Naivasha Mid-range lodge in or near Lake NaivashaAll Meals Included
7-9Mara Leisure Camp Mid-range tented camp bordering Masai Mara NR without fencesAll Meals Included
10End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Transtrek Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Transtrek Safaris.