From the classic wilderness of Meru to the open savannah plains of the Masai Mara - home to the Big Five; this safari experience will expose you to some real wilderness and great game viewing opportunities. There will be lots of opportunities to see the Big Five, as well as many other species of plains mammals. There will also be a boat safari and a day sight seeing in Nairobi including a visit to the David Sheldrick elephant orphanage and the Giraffe Centre. GBP & USD accepted.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Wildebeest Eco Camp Mid-range tented camp in or near NairobiBreakfast & Dinner Included
2-4Ikweta Safari Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Meru NPAll Meals Included
5-6Sweet Waters Serena Camp Luxury tented camp inside Ol PejetaAll Meals Included
7Sopa Lodge Nakuru Mid-range lodge inside Lake Nakuru NPAll Meals Included
8Sopa Resort Naivasha Mid-range lodge in or near Lake NaivashaAll Meals Included
9-11Mara Leisure Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
12End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Transtrek Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Transtrek Safaris.