This itinerary follows the Great Migration to its dry season pastures in the Northern Serengeti. We selected permanent tented lodges and seasonal, tented mobile camps to get you as close to the wildlife action as possible. Perhaps with a bit of luck and patience, you will be able to witness the famed Mara River wildebeest crossing! This is truly a classic African bush experience.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 1 year
The minimum age for this tour is 1 year.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1The African Tulip Mid-range hotel in or near ArushaAll Meals Included
2-3Taasa Lodge Luxury+ tented camp inside Loliondo (Greater Serengeti)All Meals Included
4-5Pumzika Luxury Safari Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Central SerengetiAll Meals Included
6Ngorongoro Sopa Lodge Mid-range lodge on the crater rim of NgorongoroAll Meals Included
7Endoro Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near KaratuAll Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Dinner Included
- This tour is offered by Hazina Afrika, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Hazina Afrika.