Everything in “The Mara” is larger than life. Land of rolling plains and dense thickets of scrub, and perhaps the only region in Kenya where there is the same superabundance of animals seen a century ago. Follow the path of the annual migration in a private game viewing vehicle with experienced guides who will take you on several drives each day, searching out lion, elephant, giraffe, wildebeest, zebras and all the herds that are part of the spectacle ‘great migration’.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 2 years
The minimum age for this tour is 2 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1New Stanley Luxury hotel in or near Nairobi (Kenya)Breakfast Included
2-4Mara Eden Safari Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Masai Mara NR (Kenya)All Meals Included
5-6Serengeti Tortilis Camp Luxury tented camp inside Serengeti NP (Tanzania)All Meals Included
7Ngorongoro Serena Safari Lodge Luxury lodge on the crater rim of Ngorongoro (Tanzania)All Meals Included
8Lake Burunge Tented Camp Mid-range tented camp outside Tarangire NP (Tanzania)All Meals Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)Meals at Own Expense
- This tour is offered by Wildebeest Safaris LTD, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Wildebeest Safaris LTD.