This tour connects three major locations along the Great Rift Valley; Amboseli National Park, Lake Naivasha (can be substituted for Lake Nakuru) and Masai Mara National Reserve. Amboseli is the best place in Africa to get close to free-ranging elephants among other wildlife species, and the best view of Mount Kilimanjaro (tallest in Africa). Lake Naivasha is beautiful and great for bird watchers and has breathtaking scenery. Masai Mara is the climax as you seek to spot the big five.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Kimana Camp - En Suite Room Mid-range tented camp just outside Amboseli NPLunch & Dinner Included
2Crayfish Camp - Standard En Suite Room Mid-range lodge in or near Lake NaivashaAll Meals Included
3-4Crocodile Camp - En Suite Room Mid-range tented camp bordering Masai Mara NR without fencesAll Meals Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Mwema Africa Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Mwema Africa Safaris.