This self-drive tour takes in the first time visitor's 'must see' highlights, including Okonjima - home to the AfriCat Foundation - one of the leaders in conservation and human/wildlife conflict management, the World renowned Etosha National Park, which is home to four of the 'big five', the World Heritage Site of Twyfelfontein, the largest cape Fur seal colony at Cape Cross in the eerily named Skeleton Coast, and the highest sand dunes in the oldest desert on Earth at Sossusvlei!
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Rivendell Guest House Budget guest house in or near WindhoekBreakfast Included
2Okonjima Plains Camp Mid-range lodge inside Okonjima NRBreakfast & Dinner Included
3Mushara Bush Camp Mid-range lodge just outside Etosha NPBreakfast & Dinner Included
4-5Okaukuejo Mid-range chalet inside Etosha NPBreakfast Included
6Twyfelfontein Country Lodge Budget lodge in or near TwyfelfonteinBreakfast & Dinner Included
7Cape Cross Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Cape CrossBreakfast & Dinner Included
8-9Cornerstone Guest House Mid-range guest house in or near SwakopmundBreakfast Included
10-11Desert Homestead Budget lodge in or near SossusvleiBreakfast & Dinner Included
12Corona Guest Farm Budget lodge in or near GamsbergBreakfast & Dinner Included
13End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by ATI Holidays, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of ATI Holidays.