13-Day Namibia Classic Self-Drive
$2,352 (USD) Switch currency
- Rates are per person and based on 2 people sharing 1 room
- Must be paid in Namibian Dollar (NAD). Disclaimer
- Excluding international flights (from/to your home country)
This self-drive tour takes in the first time visitor's 'must see' highlights, including Okonjima - home to the AfriCat Foundation - one of the leaders in conservation and human/wildlife conflict management, the World renowned Etosha National Park, which is home to four of the 'big five', the World Heritage Site of Twyfelfontein, the largest cape Fur seal colony at Cape Cross in the eerily named Skeleton Coast, and the highest sand dunes in the oldest desert on Earth at Sossusvlei!
Things To Consider
Self-driveRental vehicle included
Can depart any dayThis tour can depart any day
Can be customizedThis tour can be customized
Suitable for solo travelersSolo travelers can book this tour
Min. age ofSuitable for ages 12 and older
Tour Summary (See full day-by-day for more details)
- You'll go to Namibia
- This tour starts and ends in Windhoek (Namibia) - Getting there & away
- You'll visit Windhoek (City), Okonjima NR, Etosha NP, Twyfelfontein (Rock Art), Cape Cross (Seals), Swakopmund (City), Sossusvlei(Namib Naukluft) (Namib-Naukluft NP), Gamsberg & Windhoek Airport
- Activities: game drives & walking safaris (with an armed guide)
- Game drives: open-sided 4x4 vehicle & self drive
- Getting around: self drive & normal 4x4 vehicle
- A transfer from and back to the airport (or hotel) is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
Accommodation & Meals (If fully booked, a comparable accommodation will be suggested)
- Day 1:Rivendell Guest HouseBudget guest house located in or near Windhoek (Breakfast included)
- Day 2:Okonjima Plains CampMid-range lodge located inside Okonjima NR (Breakfast & dinner included)
- Day 3:Mushara Bush CampMid-range lodge located just outside Etosha NP (Breakfast & dinner included)
- Day 4-5:OkaukuejoMid-range chalet located inside Etosha NP (Breakfast included)
- Day 6:Twyfelfontein Country LodgeBudget lodge located in or near Twyfelfontein (Breakfast & dinner included)
- Day 7:Cape Cross LodgeMid-range lodge located in or near Cape Cross (Breakfast & dinner included)
- Day 8-9:Cornerstone Guest HouseMid-range guest house located in or near Swakopmund (Breakfast included)
- Day 10-11:Desert HomesteadBudget lodge located in or near Sossusvlei (Breakfast & dinner included)
- Day 12:Corona Guest FarmBudget lodge located in or near Gamsberg (Breakfast & dinner included)
- Day 13:End of tour (no accommodation)Breakfast included
- This tour is offered by ATI Holidays, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of ATI Holidays.