This is a safari tour to the Maasai Mara Game Reserve. It is arguably Kenya's most popular game sanctuary. You will also visit the world famous bird sanctuary of Lake Nakuru National Park. There you will have a chance to visit a unique sanctuary for a sizable number of the endangered rhinoceros and the Rothschild giraffe. Visit Amboseli and Hell's Gate National Reserve, the only reserve in Kenya where you can enjoy game viewing on a bicycle.
This budget tour uses tented camps and hotels.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 8 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Cannot be customized
The accommodations and destinations of this tour cannot be changed.
Not for single travelers
Single travelers cannot join this group tour and it requires a minimum of 3 people to run.
Minimum age of 3 years
The minimum age for this tour is 3 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Miti Mingi Eco Camp Budget tented camp just outside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
3Taphe Guest Resort Budget hotel in or near NaivashaAll Meals Included
4Hotel CityMax Budget hotel in or near NakuruAll Meals Included
5-6Kimana Amboseli Tented Camp Budget tented camp just outside Amboseli NPAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Wild Safaris and travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 3 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.