Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park is best known for its outstanding gorilla tracking, but it also provides refuge to elephant, chimpanzee, monkeys and various small antelope and bird species. Get yourself ready for the fascinating walks. Keep your eyes open for the different bird species and breath-taking beautiful countryside Sceneries. It’s an irresistible, magnificent, natural experience. Enjoy!
This luxury tour uses lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Buhoma Lodge Luxury lodge inside Bwindi NPLunch & Dinner Included
2-3Mihingo Lodge Luxury lodge bordering Lake Mburo NP without fencesAll Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Equatorial Wild Safaris Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Equatorial Wild Safaris Ltd.