Greatest Africa’s 10-Night Battlefields, Safari and Beach itinerary combines the best experiences that the spectacular KwaZulu Natal province has to offer. From the ancient Zulu battlefields of Rorke’s Drift and Isandlwana at Isibindi Zulu Lodge, to the pristine clifftop eco-lodge of Leopard Mountain, ending on the tropical coastline of the Indian Ocean, at Kosi Forest Lodge. This is the perfect combination holiday of culture and history, big 5 safari, and a tropical Indian Ocean getaway!
This luxury tour uses lodges.
Drive a vehicle yourself and travel without a tour guide. Rental vehicle is included.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Isibindi Zulu Lodge Luxury lodge in or near Rorke's DriftAll Meals Included
3-5Leopard Mountain Luxury lodge inside ManyoniAll Meals Included
6-10Kosi Forest Lodge Luxury lodge in or near Kosi Bay (iSimangaliso WP)All Meals Included
11End of tour (No accommodation)Meals at Own Expense
- This tour is offered by Greatest Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.