3-Day Queen Elizabeth National Park Safari - Scheduled
$290 (USD) Switch currency
- Rates are per person and based on 2 people sharing 1 room
- Excluding international flights (from/to your home country)
Travel west to Queen Elizabeth National Park, embark on a water safari to spot crocodiles, hippos, a plethora of birdlife and elephants coming down to cool off in the heat of the day. Then discover the savannah plains to search for buffalo, Uganda kob and prides of lions to the backdrop of the Rwenzori Mountain chain. Then head north to explore the Ndali-Kasenda crater lakes or if you choose seek out our close relatives the chimpanzees in rainforest of Kibale National Park.
Things To Consider
Medium group tour*Max. 8 people
Scheduled departuresThis tour has set departure dates
Can't be customizedThis tour can't be customized
Suitable for solo travelersSolo travelers can join this tour
Min. age ofSuitable for ages 15 and older
- 03 Jun 2017
- 23 Jun 2017
- 24 Jun 2017
- 28 Jul 2017
- More dates
Tour Summary (See full day-by-day for more details)
- You'll go to Uganda
- This tour starts and ends in Kampala (Uganda) - Getting there & away
- You'll visit Queen Elizabeth NP & Kibale NP
- Activities: game drives, nature hikes/walks & boat trip
- Game drives: pop-up roof 4x4 vehicle
- Getting around: pop-up roof 4x4 vehicle
- A transfer from and back to the airport (or hotel) can be arranged for extra cost
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
Accommodation & Meals (If fully booked, a comparable accommodation will be suggested)
- This tour is offered by Kombi Nation Tours, not SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 4 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Kombi Nation Tours.