Journey with a group through the plains and hills of Murchison Falls National Park to search for lions, elephants, leopards and giraffes on that classic African safari. Enjoy a water safari to the base of the famous Murchison Falls themselves where the entire Nile thunders through a 7-metre gap and along the way, make sure to watch out for the hippo pods and crocodiles. Then head south to Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary for the chance to track this rare species on foot.
Things to Consider
Small group tour
Can't be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
- A travel party of 1 or 2 people can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 4 people to run.
- 08 Dec 2017
- 24 Dec 2017
- 05 Jan 2018
- 02 Feb 2018
- 02 Mar 2018
- 30 Mar 2018
- 27 Apr 2018
- 25 May 2018
- 22 Jun 2018
- 20 Jul 2018
- 17 Aug 2018
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Fort Murchison Budget tented camp just outside Murchison Falls NPDay 1: Meals at Own Expense
Day 2: Breakfast Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Kombi Nation Tours, not SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 4 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Kombi Nation Tours.