Start your journey with four days in Cape Town. Explore some of the city’s historical sites, and drive around the Cape Peninsula. Enjoy a whole day sipping and tasting wine in the beautiful Cape winelands. Wave goodbye to Table Mountain as you board the luxurious Rovos Rail train to Pretoria The final part of your journey is Phinda Private Game Reserve in KwaZulu-Natal, where guides will take you out in open safari vehicles to search for memorable sightings and photographic opportunities.
This luxury+ tour uses lodges and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-4Cape Grace Hotel Luxury+ hotel in or near Cape TownBreakfast Included
5-6Rovos Rail Luxury train suite in or near the parkAll Meals Included
7Fairlawns Boutique Hotel & Spa Luxury+ hotel in or near JohannesburgBreakfast Included
8-10Phinda Forest Lodge Luxury+ lodge inside Phinda GRAll Meals Included
11End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Discover Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Discover Africa.