Regarded as the birthplace of modern South Africa and affectionately known as the “Mother City”, Cape Town’s vibrant culture is reflected in its architecture, cuisine, music, arts and dance. Combine this with the maternal presence of Table Mountain, a pristine coastline with spectacular cliffs and white sandy beaches, the unique Cape Floral kingdom, and a warm summer and temperate winter climate…and it’s no wonder that the Mother City is an ideal holiday destination year round.
This mid-range tour uses guest houses.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Suitable for all ages
This tour is suitable for children of all ages.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-4Tintagel Guest House Mid-range guest house in or near Cape TownDay 1: Meals at Own Expense
Day 2-4: Breakfast Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Compass Odyssey, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.