The seven day Northern Adventure has been designed to give you a short but comprehensive safari around the main highlights of Northern and central western Namibia. You will visit, close-up-and personal the Big Cats at Okonjima, the amazing wildlife in Etosha National Park and have first hand experience of the culture of the Himba Tribes. Namibia’s UNESCO Heritage Site in Damaraland is next and then on to Swakopmund before returning to Windhoek.
Things to Consider
Large group tour
Cannot be customized
Min age of
- This group tour will be shared with other interested travelers.
- There will be a max of 14 passengers per vehicle on this large group tour.
- 28 Dec 2018
- 11 Jan 2019
- 25 Jan 2019
- 08 Feb 2019
- 22 Feb 2019
- 08 Mar 2019
- 22 Mar 2019
- 05 Apr 2019
- 19 Apr 2019
- 03 May 2019
- 17 May 2019
- 31 May 2019
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Budget camping Inside Okonjima NRLunch & Dinner Included
2-3Budget camping Inside Etosha NPAll Meals Included
4Budget camping In or near Himba VillageAll Meals Included
5Budget camping In or near TwyfelfonteinAll Meals Included
6Amanpouri Guesthouse Mid-range guest house in or near SwakopmundBreakfast & Lunch Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Wild Dog Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Wild Dog Safaris.