A wonderful safari through southern Kenya, visiting Amboseli, Tsavo, the scenic wildlife sanctuary of Taita Hills and the Swahili coastline. With amazing views of Mount Kilimanjaro and opportunities to see many species of bird and animals - including huge herds of elephant and big cats, this route makes a wonderful safari that winds it ways through southern Kenya to the white sandy beaches and warm, blue waters of the Swahili coastline.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Wildebeest Eco Camp Mid-range tented camp in or near NairobiAll Meals Included
2-3Kibo Safari Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Amboseli NPAll Meals Included
4-5Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge Luxury lodge inside Tsavo West NPAll Meals Included
6Sarova Salt Lick Game Lodge Luxury lodge inside Tsavo West NPAll Meals Included
7-8Ashnil Aruba Lodge Luxury lodge inside Tsavo East NPAll Meals Included
9-13Mawe Resort Mid-range resort in or near WatamuAll Meals Included
14End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Transtrek Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Transtrek Safaris.