This is a packed itinerary beginning with a day in Nairobi to visit the elephant orphanage and giraffe centre, followed by a fantastic, 7-day safari taking the Elephant Trail through southeastern Kenya, visiting Amboseli, Taita Hills and the wilderness of Tsavo. The safari will end at the beautiful Swahili coastline, where you can visit historical sites, go on a dolphin safari and enjoy the white sands and warm, blue waters of the Indian Ocean.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Wildebeest Eco Camp Mid-range tented camp in or near NairobiBreakfast & Dinner Included
2-3Kibo Safari Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Amboseli NPAll Meals Included
4-5Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge Luxury lodge inside Tsavo West NPAll Meals Included
6Sarova Salt Lick Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Taita HillsAll Meals Included
7-8Epiya Chapeyu Mid-range tented camp inside Tsavo East NPAll Meals Included
9-13Mawe Resort Mid-range resort in or near MalindiAll Meals Included
14End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Transtrek Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Transtrek Safaris.