This trip gives you an opportunity to view wild animals in their natural habitat as they go about their daily life in the highly populated reserve of Mara. Between the months of July and October every year one and a half million wildebeest, accompanied by vast numbers of zebra and gazelles make the long and dangerous trek famously known as the Annual Wildebeest Migration. More days can be added to visit other parks. The trip can also be arranged either in Mid Range or Luxury accommodation option.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Wajee Mara Camp Budget tented camp just outside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Kikwetu Cultural Adventures, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.