A fantastic 12-day safari tour visiting all the classic parks and reserves in southern Kenya including; Amboseli, Lake Nakuru, Tsavo and the iconic Masai Mara; providing plenty of opportunities to see all the Big Five, experience large herds of elephant and watch big cats patrol the savannah plains! There will also be a boat safari on Lake Naivasha, a nature walk on Crescent Island and a day sightseeing in Nairobi, including a visit to the elephant orphanage. GBP & USD accepted.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Ol Tukai Luxury lodge inside Amboseli NPAll Meals Included
3-4Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge Luxury lodge inside Tsavo West NPAll Meals Included
5-6Wildebeest Eco Camp Mid-range tented camp in or near NairobiBreakfast & Dinner Included
7Lake Nakuru Sopa Lodge Luxury lodge inside Lake Nakuru NPAll Meals Included
8Lake Naivasha Sopa Resort Luxury lodge in or near Lake NaivashaAll Meals Included
9-11Sarova Game Camp Luxury tented camp inside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
12End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Transtrek Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Transtrek Safaris.