This tour is a combination of visiting the Kruger National Park as well as to experience more of beautiful Tropical South Africa and Swaziland. Thus, it is an opportunity to also view the breathtaking scenery of Swaziland and Zululand/KwaZulu Natal (KZN). Swaziland is not only impressive due to the stunning high service level accommodation, but also Stunning African Wildlife and friendly people as well. In KZN you will be inspired by the white sandy tropical beaches and lush forest wildlife.
Things to Consider
Large group tour
Cannot be customized
Min age of
- This group tour will be shared with other interested travelers.
- There will be a max of 20 passengers per vehicle on this large group tour.
- 30 Jan 2019
- 06 Feb 2019
- 13 Feb 2019
- 20 Feb 2019
- 27 Feb 2019
- 20 Mar 2019
- 27 Mar 2019
- 03 Apr 2019
- 10 Apr 2019
- 17 Apr 2019
- 24 Apr 2019
- 08 May 2019
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Nkambeni Safari Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Kruger NP (South Africa)Day 1: Dinner Included
Day 2-3: Breakfast & Dinner Included
4Mlilwane Wildlife Sanctuary Mid-range chalet inside Mlilwane WS (Swaziland)All Meals Included
5Mlilwane Wildlife Sanctuary Mid-range lodge inside Mlilwane WS (Swaziland)All Meals Included
6Shonalanga Mid-range lodge in or near St. Lucia (iSimangaliso WP, South Africa)Breakfast & Dinner Included
7Shonalanga Mid-range lodge just outside iSimangaliso WP (South Africa)All Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Kruger Park Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Kruger Park Tours.