The Ol Pejeta Conservancy is a 24,000 acre private Sweetwaters Game Reserve and home to a variety of wild game, bird-life, and exotic flora. This game sanctuary, 270 kilometers from Nairobi is home to all the big five game, and has the highest ratio of game-to-area among any other parks in Kenya. It has a waterhole that is floodlit by night thereby providing an exotic game viewing experience.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Sweetwaters Serena Camp Luxury tented camp inside Ol PejetaDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Africa Flash Mc Tours & Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.