A privately guided trip that takes you through the majority of Namibia's spectacular landscapes and diverse mix of experiences including the Sossusvlei dunes, Atlantic Coast, Damaraland, Ethosha National Park. This professionally fully guided trip gives you the opportunity to see things from ancient rock art to wildlife such as the desert adapted elephants, desert lions, cape fur seals and a number of other animals that have adapted to live in these remote environments.
Things to Consider
Medium group tour
Cannot be customized
Min age of
- This group tour will be shared with other interested travelers.
- There will be a max of 8 passengers per vehicle on this medium group tour.
- Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- 06 Mar 2019
- 21 Mar 2019
- 28 Mar 2019
- 02 Apr 2019
- 15 Apr 2019
- 18 Apr 2019
- 08 May 2019
- 11 May 2019
- 23 May 2019
- 04 Jun 2019
- 16 Jun 2019
- 19 Jun 2019
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Kulala Adventurer Camp Mid-range tented camp in or near Sossusvlei (Namib-Naukluft NP)All Meals Included
3-4Hansa Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near SwakopmundBreakfast & Dinner Included
5-7Damaraland Adventurer Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Damaraland (Kunene Region)All Meals Included
8-9Andersson's Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Ongava GRAll Meals Included
10End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Remarkable Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Remarkable Africa.