A privately guided trip that takes you through the majority of Namibia's spectacular landscapes and diverse mix of experiences including the Sossusvlei dunes, Atlantic Coast, Damaraland, Ethosha National Park. This professionally fully guided trip gives you the opportunity to see things from ancient rock art to wildlife such as the desert adapted elephants, desert lions, cape fur seals and a number of other animals that have adapted to live in these remote environments.
This mid-range tour uses tented camps and hotels.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 8 people per vehicle.
This tour starts on fixed start dates only.
Cannot be customized
The accommodation and destinations of this tour cannot be changed.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
- 04 Jun 2019
- 16 Jun 2019
- 19 Jun 2019
- 01 Jul 2019
- 07 Jul 2019
- 22 Jul 2019
- 03 Aug 2019
- 06 Aug 2019
- 18 Aug 2019
- 30 Aug 2019
- 21 Sep 2019
- 05 Oct 2019
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Kulala Adventurer Camp Mid-range tented camp in or near Sossusvlei (Namib-Naukluft NP)All Meals Included
3-4Hansa Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near SwakopmundBreakfast & Dinner Included
5-7Damaraland Adventurer Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Damaraland (Kunene Region)All Meals Included
8-9Andersson's Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Ongava GRAll Meals Included
10End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Remarkable Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Remarkable Africa.