Follow a trail of myths and legends on the spectacular Route of the Lost Kingdoms! Visit the Thulamela Ruins and experience how Ancient civilisations lived hundreds of years ago. Go on a Heritage tour and visit the elite graveyard at the top of Mapungubwe hill. Visit the Interpretation Centre, see the confluence of the Shashe and Limpopo Rivers where 3 Countries meet (Botswana, South Africa and Zimbabwe). Stay at 2 National Parks where viewing the big 5 will be an added bonus.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Punda Maria Camp Mid-range chalet inside Kruger NPBreakfast & Dinner Included
3-4Limpopo Forest Camp Mid-range chalet inside Mapungubwe NPBreakfast & Dinner Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Red Africa Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Red Africa Safaris.