Stay in two to three star lodges on this week-long Northern Malawi Safari. Highlights of this tour include the tranquil Luwawa Forest in the Viphya Mountains, Nyika National Park, home to rare bird species, the historical Livingstonia Mission, Chintheche and Makuzi Bay on Lake Malawi. A fun and affordable lodge tour of scenic northern Malawi, exploring a great mix of wilderness areas, the beaches of Lake Malawi and places of interest.
Things to Consider
Medium group tour
Can depart any day
Cannot be customized
Min age of
- Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Luwawa Forest Lodge Mid-range lodgeLunch & Dinner Included
2-3Chelinda Camp Mid-range chalet inside Nyika NPAll Meals Included
4The Mushroom Farm Mid-range lodge in or near LivingstoniaAll Meals Included
5-6Makuzi Beach Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Lake MalawiAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by African Budget Safaris (South Africa), not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of African Budget Safaris (South Africa).