This package offers you an opportunity to view wildlife, scenery and cultural highlights. Samburu National Reserve provides spectacular scenic beauty, rivers and forests. It is an area where the local people have a rich and colorful heritage. The reserves have numerous permanent springs and a wealth of wildlife while Lake Naivasha has a lot of activities to offer like boat ride, nature walk and more before you head to the magical Masai Mara known for its animal abundance.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Samburu Game Lodge Luxury lodge inside Samburu NRAll Meals Included
3Carnelley's Camp Mid-range cottage in or near Lake NaivashaAll Meals Included
4-5Wajee Mara Camp Budget tented camp just outside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Kikwetu Cultural Adventures, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.