This 13-day luxury safari takes you to Southern Africa’s most iconic destinations: the much-loved city of Cape Town, thundering Victoria Falls and a game-packed region of the Okavango Delta. Add a couple of days on the floodplains of Botswana’s beautiful Linyanti Region, and a few more on the moon-like Makgadikgadi Pans of the Kalahari Desert – and you’ve got a diverse safari with luxurious accommodation, unforgettable activities and plenty of big game too.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-4Cape Grace Hotel Luxury+ hotel in or near Cape Town (South Africa)Breakfast Included
5-6&Beyond Matetsi River Lodge Luxury lodge in or near Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe)All Meals Included
7-8Kings Pool Camp Luxury+ tented camp inside Linyanti (Botswana)All Meals Included
9-10Vumbura Plains Luxury+ lodge inside Okavango Delta (Botswana)All Meals Included
11-12Jack’S Camp Luxury tented camp inside Makgadikgadi Pans NP (Botswana)All Meals Included
13End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Southern Africa Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Southern Africa Travel.