Masai Mara is an extension of the Serengeti ecosystem to the south. Game abounds here, The Mara is noted for its abundance of lions – particularly the superb black maned males. You are also likely to see lots of elephants here often in large herds, as well as – if you're lucky - leopard, cheetah and rhino. All of the Big Five are residents. You're sure to see the African buffalo. Get the cameras ready, stock up on film and Enjoy yourselves!
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Sarova Panafric Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near NairobiBreakfast Included
2-3Basecamp Masai Mara Luxury tented camp bordering Masai Mara NR without fencesAll Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by African Hartebeest Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.