This itinerary is perfect for those wanting to incorporate the best animal viewing destinations as well as a challenging hiking experience up Ol Doinyo Lengai. "Oldoinyo Lengai” means “The Mountain of God” in the Maasai language. The summit of this strato-volcano is 2962 metres above sea level, and affords direct views into the crater as well as the surrounding area. A hike up the volcano is an experience for those looking for some adventure to be incorporate into their safari.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Budget camping Inside Tarangire NPLunch & Dinner Included
2Budget camping On the crater rim of NgorongoroAll Meals Included
3-4Budget camping Inside Serengeti NPAll Meals Included
5-6Budget camping In or near Lake NatronAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by African Scenic Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of African Scenic Safaris.