This six day safari will take you to the world most exciting park; the Masai Mara National Reserve. This park is known for its superb plains scenery, unmatched safari activities and diverse wildlife, Masai Mara National Reserve is considered Kenya’s best park and one of Africa’s highest wildlife density region for predators. It is very easy to spot the big five in this park. The safari also cuts across the Great Rift Valley’s lakes of Naivasha and Bogoria.
This budget tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 1 year
The minimum age for this tour is 1 year.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Hotel Hennessis Mid-range hotel in or near NairobiBreakfast & Dinner Included
2-3Mara Springs Safari Camp Budget tented camp just outside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
4-5Camp Carnelley's Budget lodge in or near Lake NaivashaAll Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Kenya Walking Survivors Safaris Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Kenya Walking Survivors Safaris Ltd.