Enjoy the wonders of Kenya as you visit three of its most famous wildlife destinations (Samburu, Lake Nakuru and Masai Mara). The spectacular Samburu "big five" and unique culture will amaze you; after which you will proceed to Lake Nakuru to view the endangered white rhino. You will conclude the tour by visiting the world famous Masai Mara for the wildebeest migration.
This mid-range tour uses lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 1 year
The minimum age for this tour is 1 year.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Samburu Sopa Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Samburu NRDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3Lake Nakuru Sopa Lodge Luxury lodge inside Lake Nakuru NPAll Meals Included
4-5Masai Mara Sopa Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by BuyMore Adventures, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of BuyMore Adventures.