The northern Tanzania has unique wildlife parks in the world. Each park has its own ecosystem, some others in the extension, and migration corridors for large mammals. The reliefs, due to volcanic activity related to the great African fault that stretches from the Red Sea to the Gulf of Mozambique, you discover a diversity of landscapes, rolling hills to highlands, savannah lands semi desert lake Natron. An animal kaleidoscope, but also of tribes and landscapes. Possibly to extend to Zanzibar.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour cannot be arranged by this operator
1Nsya Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Lake Manyara NPAll Meals Included
2Lake Natron Tented Camp Mid-range tented camp in or near Lake NatronAll Meals Included
3-4Central Serengeti Bush Camp Luxury tented camp inside Serengeti NPAll Meals Included
5Tloma Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Karatu RegionAll Meals Included
6Sangaiwe Tented Lodge Mid-range tented camp just outside Tarangire NPAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Regional Tours & Safaris Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.