This is a trip that takes in all of the major sites in Namibia but also takes the time to concentrate on the Okavango Delta in Botswana. From the Delta you will travel into the Caprivi Region of Namibia, then head south through Etosha National Park, the beautiful desert region of Damaraland, and on to Swakopmund on the Skeleton Coast. The last few days are used for the world’s highest sand dunes in the world’s oldest desert at Sesriem & Sossusvlei.
Things to Consider
Large group tour
Can't be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
- A travel party of 1 or 2 people can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 4 people to run.
- 12 Apr 2018
- 10 May 2018
- 14 Jun 2018
- 05 Jul 2018
- 26 Jul 2018
- 30 Aug 2018
- 06 Sep 2018
- 27 Sep 2018
- 18 Oct 2018
- 08 Nov 2018
- 20 Dec 2018
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Budget camping In or near Ghanzi (Botswana)Lunch & Dinner Included
2-5Budget camping Inside Okavango Delta (Botswana)All Meals Included
6Budget camping In or near Rundu (Namibia)Breakfast & Lunch Included
7-9Budget camping Inside Etosha NP (Namibia)All Meals Included
10Budget camping Inside Damaraland (Kunene Region, Namibia)All Meals Included
11Municipality Chalets Budget chalet in or near Swakopmund (Namibia)Breakfast & Lunch Included
12Amanpuri Lodge Budget lodge in or near Swakopmund (Namibia)Breakfast Included
13-14Budget camping In or near Sesriem (Namibia)All Meals Included
15End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Indigo Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 4 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Indigo Safaris.