This Uganda and Wildlife Tour for Gorilla trekking in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest and wildlife tour and a boat cruise on the Kazinga Channel in Queen Elizabeth National park is good for those looking for an extension on their South African, Kenya or Tanzania Wildlife African safari.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Mweya Safari Lodge Luxury lodge inside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
2-3Engagi Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Bwindi Impenetrable NPAll Meals Included
4Mantana Tented Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Lake Mburo NPAll Meals Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Naturetrack Expeditions, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.