The Maasai Mara is Kenya's most celebrated game park, it offers the possibility of seeing "the big five" and many other species of game. This is where the great wildebeest migration is a spectacle to behold for any would be visitor to Kenya mainly in July to October of each year, the safari will also take you to the famous Mt Kenya. Also to bird paradise Lake Nakuru national park, and home of geysers and hot springs.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 1 year
The minimum age for this tour is 1 year.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Sarova Stanley Hotel Luxury hotel in or near NairobiBreakfast Included
2Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club Luxury resort in or near NanyukiAll Meals Included
3Lake Bogoria Spa Resort Mid-range hotel just outside Lake Bogoria NRAll Meals Included
4Flamingo Hill Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Lake Nakuru NPAll Meals Included
5-7Aa Lodge Mara Mid-range lodge just outside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by African Paradise Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.