This is a budget tour that takes you to Amboseli to see large herds of elephants upon the backdrop of Mt Kilimanjaro; Lake Naivasha to see hippos while boating; and Masai Mara to follow the annual wildebeest migration and spot Africa's big five animals.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 2 years
The minimum age for this tour is 2 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Aa Lodge Amboseli Mid-range lodge just outside Amboseli NPLunch & Dinner Included
2Sweet Lake Resort Budget resort in or near NaivashaAll Meals Included
3-4Ol Moran Tented Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by BuyMore Adventures, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of BuyMore Adventures.