Journey out into the wild savannah of Queen Elizabeth National Park to search for tree climbing lions, elephants and game herds with this classic safari package, but with an added bonus! Travel onto the highlands of Uganda to visit the rare mountain gorillas in the impenetrable rainforest. Trust us you’ll never forget this magical encounter with our distant relatives!
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2The Bush Lodge Budget tented camp bordering Queen Elizabeth NP without fencesDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3Ruhija Gorillas Friends Camp Budget tented camp in or near IshashaAll Meals Included
4Ruhija Gorillas Friends Camp Budget tented camp bordering Bwindi Impenetrable NP without fencesAll Meals Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Kombi Nation Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Kombi Nation Tours.