Selous Jimbiza Camp is a mid-range safari camp tucked into the untamed African bush adjacent to the vast, unfenced Selous Game Reserve. Arguably the best value for money in the Selous, the camp offers a choice of accommodation - comfortable banda rooms, tented rooms, or treetop tented rooms and views over the Rufiji River, all with with ensuite bathrooms. A fly-in version and a 5-day version is also possible.
This mid-range tour uses tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 6 years
The minimum for this tour is 6 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Selous Jimbiza Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Selous GRAll Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Indigo Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Indigo Safaris.