Masai Mara is a large game reserve in Kenya famous for its exceptional population of lions, leopards, cheetahs and its annual migration of zebras and wildebeest which occur yearly from July to October hence known as the Masai Mara Great Wildebeests Migration. Over 1 million wildebeest flood the Reserve after traveling north from the Serengeti in Tanzania, along with large herds. This tour can be arranged in Mid range or Luxury accommodation option. You can all extends the days to suit your needs.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Chester Hotel Nakuru Budget hotel just outside Lake Nakuru NPAll Meals Included
2Carnelleys Camp Budget banda in or near Lake NaivashaAll Meals Included
3-5Wajee Mara Camp Budget tented camp just outside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Kikwetu Cultural Adventures, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.