Our Tamarind Canoe safari explores Mana Pools on the Lower Zambezi River. Each canoe trail is led by a highly experienced canoe guide and his assistant. No canoeing experience needed - just good health and average fitness. Paddling Canadian style canoes we explore a new stretch of the Zambezi, a river populated with hippo and abundant wildlife along the shore. We've run Zambezi canoe safaris since 1995... we know our stuff. Join us for a memorable, very enjoyable safari!
This budget tour includes camping and tented camps. Guests must assist with camp chores.
Medium group tour
This tour will be shared with other interested travelers. Max 9 people per group.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for single travelers
Single travelers cannot join this group tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Budget camping Inside Mana Pools NPAll Meals Included
3Trichella Island Budget tented camp inside Mana Pools NPAll Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd.