Our Tamarind Canoe safari explores Mana Pools on the Lower Zambezi River. Each canoe trail is led by a highly experienced canoe guide and his assistant. No canoeing experience needed - just good health and average fitness. Paddling Canadian style canoes we explore a new stretch of the Zambezi, a river populated with hippo and abundant wildlife along the shore. We've run Zambezi canoe safaris since 1995... we know our stuff. Join us for a memorable, very enjoyable safari!
Things to Consider
Medium group tour
Can start any day
Can be customized
Min age of
- This group tour will be shared with other interested travelers.
- There will be a max of 9 passengers per vehicle on this medium group tour.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Budget camping Inside Mana Pools NPAll Meals Included
3Trichella Island Budget tented camp inside Mana Pools NPAll Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd.