Experience the very best that South Africa has to offer. Your journey begins with four days in Cape Town staying at The Silo, an extraordinary new luxury hotel in the V&A Waterfront. Next, travel inland to the foodie favourite of Franschhoek, and your opulent boutique hotel tucked amongst the vineyards and mountains of a private winelands estate. After a relaxing week in the Cape, look forward to up-close big game viewing on a 4-day luxury safari in a Kruger Park private reserve.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Suitable for all ages
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-4The Silo Luxury+ hotel in or near Cape TownBreakfast Included
5-6La Residence Hotel & Spa Luxury+ hotel in or near FranschhoekBreakfast Included
7-9Royal Malewane Luxury+ lodge inside Thornybush GRAll Meals Included
10End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Southern Africa Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Southern Africa Travel.