Experience the very best that South Africa has to offer. Your journey begins with four days in Cape Town staying at The Silo, an award-winning hotel in an extraordinary setting in the V&A Waterfront. Next, travel inland to the foodie favourite of Franschhoek for an opulent stay tucked amongst the vineyards and mountains of a private winelands estate. After a relaxing week in the Cape, look forward to up-close wildlife sightings on a 4-day luxury safari in a Kruger Park private reserve.
This luxury+ tour uses lodges and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Suitable for all ages
This tour is suitable for children of all ages.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-4The Silo Luxury+ hotel in or near Cape TownBreakfast Included
5-6La Residence Hotel & Spa Luxury+ hotel in or near Franschhoek (Cape Winelands)Breakfast Included
7-9Royal Malewane Luxury+ lodge inside Thornybush GR (Greater Kruger)All Meals Included
10End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Giltedge Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Giltedge Africa.