South Africa is a land of contrasts from its vibrant cities to vineyard-covered valleys and wild reserves. Highlights of this 16-day journey include the beautiful city of Cape Town, a luxury eco-reserve close to the southern tip of Africa, a gourmet escape in the Cape Winelands, and tracking the Big 5 in a private Kruger Park reserve. Hand-picked hotels, luxury safari lodges, and private guided tours ensure that you get the most out of your stay in this incredible country.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Suitable for all ages
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3The Table Bay Hotel Luxury hotel in or near Cape TownBreakfast Included
4-5Grootbos Forest Lodge Luxury+ lodge inside GrootbosAll Meals Included
6-7Leeu House Luxury hotel in or near FranschhoekBreakfast Included
8-10Kwandwe Great Fish River Lodge Luxury+ lodge inside Kwandwe GRAll Meals Included
11-12Davinci Hotel & Suites Luxury hotel in or near JohannesburgBreakfast Included
13-15Sabi Sabi Earth Lodge Luxury+ lodge inside Sabi Sabi GRAll Meals Included
16End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Southern Africa Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Southern Africa Travel.