The elephants of Hwange are world famous and the Park's elephant population is one of the largest in the world. The park is home to over 65 000 elephants who in the dry season dominate all the water points in the afternoons. Other animals that can be seen in the park are the lion, leopard, cheetah, rhino, buffalo, impala, kudu, sable, eland, waterbuck, zebra, giraffe, baboon, warthog and a lot more. Enjoy three nights in Hwange National Park and two nights at Victoria Falls.
Things to Consider
Large group tour
Can start any day
Cannot be customized
Min age of
- This group tour will be shared with other interested travelers.
- There will be a max of 12 passengers per vehicle on this large group tour.
- Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Hwange Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Hwange NPDay 1: Dinner Included
Day 2-3: All Meals Included
4-5Elephant Hills Resort Mid-range resort in or near Victoria FallsDay 4: Breakfast Included
Day 5: Breakfast & Dinner Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by DK Tours and Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.