This Safari includes Victoria Falls, one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World, Hwange National Park which boasts a tremendous selection of wildlife with over 100 species of mammals and nearly 400 bird species recorded plus one of the largest elephant populations in the world. Matopos Hills where Cecil John Rhodes' grave is, the extensive stone ruins of Great Zimbabwe and onto the "Little Scotland" of Zimbabwe, the Eastern Highlands with the last night in the vibrant capital Harare.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and guest houses.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2A'Zambezi River Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Victoria FallsBreakfast & Dinner Included
3-4Ivory Lodge Mid-range lodge bordering Hwange NP without fencesAll Meals Included
5-6Big Cave Camp Luxury lodge just outside Matobo NPAll Meals Included
7Norma Jeans Guesthouse Mid-range guest house in or near Great ZimbabweAll Meals Included
8-9Musangano Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Eastern HighlandsAll Meals Included
10Meikles Hotel Luxury hotel in or near HarareAll Meals Included
11End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Falcon Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Falcon Safaris.